Digital Citizenship allows teens and kids (recommended ages 9-15) to practice navigating through online decisions securely.
- Internet Safety: Master cybersecurity skills as you navigate a hypothetical social media app called Cybr in this 40 minute course.
- Digital Wellness: Assess how your mental and physical health are impacted by technology in this 20 minute course.
- Cyberbullying: learn all about the damaging effects of cyberbullying and what to do when it happens to you.
- Vocabulary Practice: Reinforce learning outcomes by mastering important internet safety and cyberbullying terms.
These courses touch on important online practices such as: keeping information private, password protection, and developing research skills. Get started by signing up and selecting the Digital Citizenship Course.
Getting started with the Digital Citizenship Course is easy—just sign up!
You likely use the internet every single day. Do you know how to keep yourself and your devices safe? Put your skills to the test and learn about cyberbullying, malware, digital wellness, and more.
- Protect Your Privacy
- Learn to Avoid Scams
- Practice Good Digital Health
Neither Banzai nor its sponsoring partners make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy, applicability, completeness, or suitability for any particular purpose of the information contained herein. Banzai and its sponsoring partners expressly disclaim any liability arising from the use or misuse of these materials and, by visiting this site, you agree to release Banzai and its sponsoring partners from any such liability. Do not rely upon the information provided in this content when making decisions regarding financial or legal matters without first consulting with a qualified, licensed professional.